Terms and Conditions
1. Scope of Application
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Annette Becker / bebbo, Schliemannstr. 25, 10437 Berlin / Germany, email@example.com, which are made by private customers.
Private customers in this sense are people who do not attribute the goods they have ordered to either their commercial or their independent professional activity.
2. Conclusion of the contract
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the option to order represent a specific offer on our part to conclude a purchase contract.
By placing your order, you accept the offer and the purchase contract is concluded.
If you order via the Internet, you will receive an order confirmation by email to the email address you provided.
3. Prices and shipping costs
The prices awarded are final prices including sales tax; in countries outside the EU, net prices (excluding VAT) are displayed. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies. If the goods are not personally received, shipping costs will be added, which depend on the type of shipment, size and weight of the goods ordered. You can find out more about the details under the link "Shipping costs". The regular costs of the return, which arise in the event of a return of the goods by exercising the right of withdrawal, are borne by the buyer. we will refund the shipping costs for the outward shipment.
Payment is made before delivery in advance by bank transfer, PayPal or by payment on collection.
(1) Delivery is made to the delivery address specified by the customer; we ship worldwide.
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes delivery or any other service permanently impossible, Annette Becker / bebbo is not obliged to perform. Any amounts already paid will be reimbursed immediately by Annette Becker / bebbo.
(3) Annette Becker / bebbo can also refuse to perform if this requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in fulfilling the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the principles of good faith. Any amounts already paid will be reimbursed immediately by Annette Becker / bebbo.
6. Revocation and return
(1) You have the right to revoke the purchase contract concluded online within fourteen days without giving reasons, provided that you belong to a member state of the European Union at the time of the conclusion of the contract and your sole place of residence and delivery address at the time of the conclusion of the contract is within the European Union lie.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken full possession of the goods.
A partial revocation is only possible after prior agreement with us; You are not entitled to it.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must Annette Becker, Schliemannstr. 25, 10437 Berlin, Germany, Tel .: 030 644 789 04, Fax: 030 644 789 05, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by means of a clear declaration that you are canceling your contract. This can e.g. For example, a letter sent by post, a fax or an e-mail.
You can use the attached sample cancellation form for this purpose, but you are not obliged to do so.
The withdrawal period is met if you send the notification of your withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
(2) Consequences of the withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, you have to repay all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs to you, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you. No fees are charged for the repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back in full or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to Annette Becker / bebbo immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
You have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling you that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
(a) When returning the goods and accessories, please use the original packaging if possible, even if it has been damaged by an opening for a functional test. Avoid the risk of transport damage by packing the goods adequately.
(b) To return the goods, please use a legibly filled out return form, franked by you, and enclose the order number of the goods.
(c) We only accept returns of goods in perfect condition. The condition should at least correspond to that which arises when trying on briefly in a shop and should not show any damage or contamination (returns due to warranty claims excluded).
(4) General information
Please note that points 7. 3 a) and b) are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
(1) Annette Becker / bebbo will replace a defective product or have it professionally repaired (supplementary performance) at the customer's option at the expense of Annette Becker / bebbo, if a product is already defective upon delivery (warranty case). If neither is possible, Annette Becker / bebbo will reimburse the original purchase price including shipping costs. The customer's attention is drawn to the fact that there is no warranty case if the product was of the agreed quality when the risk passed. A warranty case does not exist in the following cases in particular:
a) in the event of damage caused to the customer by misuse or improper use,
b) in the event of damage caused by the fact that the customer's products were exposed to harmful external influences (in particular extreme temperatures, moisture, exceptional physical stress).
(2) Annette Becker / bebbo also provides no guarantee for a fault that has arisen as a result of improper repairs by a service partner who is not authorized by the manufacturer.
(3) If the type of supplementary performance desired by the customer (replacement delivery or repair) requires an effort that, in view of the product price, taking into account the content of the contract and the principles of good faith, is grossly disproportionate to the customer's service interests - with the value in particular of the purchased item in a defect-free condition, the significance of the defect and the question of whether the other type of supplementary performance can be used without significant disadvantages for the customer - the customer's claim is limited to the other type of supplementary performance. Annette Becker / bebbo's right to refuse this other type of supplementary performance under the aforementioned condition remains unaffected.
(4) In the case of repairs as well as in the case of a replacement delivery, the customer is obliged to send the product to the return address given by Annette Becker / bebbo at the expense of Annette Becker / bebbo, stating the order number.
(5) If the customer sends in the goods in order to receive an exchange product, the return of the defective product is based on the following stipulation: If the customer was able to use the goods in a defect-free condition between delivery and return, they have the value of the ones they took To reimburse usages. For any loss or further deterioration of the goods that was not caused by the defect and for the impossibility of surrendering the goods in the period between the delivery of the goods and the return of the goods, the customer must pay compensation. The customer does not have to pay compensation for the deterioration of the goods caused by the intended use of the goods. The obligation to compensate for the value does not apply to the return of a defective product in the event of a warranty claim,
a) if the defect justifying withdrawal only became apparent during processing or redesign,
b) if Annette Becker / bebbo is responsible for the deterioration or destruction or if the damage would also have occurred to Annette Becker / bebbo,
c) if the deterioration or the downfall has occurred at the customer's, although the customer has observed the care that he is used to in his own affairs.
(6) The customer's obligation to pay damages in the event of a breach of the obligation to return goods for which the customer is responsible is based on the statutory provisions.
(7) The customer can choose to withdraw from the contract or reduce the purchase price if the repair or replacement delivery has not resulted in the product being in conformity with the contract within a reasonable period of time.
(8) Annette Becker / bebbo's statutory warranty ends two years from delivery of the new goods and twelve months from delivery of the used goods. The deadline starts once goods are received.
8. Transport damage
The customer must report any transport damage to the deliverer and notify Annette Becker / bebbo immediately. This does not exclude the warranty claim.
(1) In the case of slight negligence, Annette Becker / bebbo is only liable in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This restriction does not apply to injury to life, limb and health. Annette Becker / bebbo is not liable for other slightly negligent damage caused by a defect in the object of purchase.
(2) Irrespective of any fault on the part of Annette Becker / bebbo, any liability on the part of Annette Becker / bebbo in the event of fraudulent concealment of the defect or the assumption of a guarantee remains unaffected.
(3) Annette Becker / bebbo is also responsible for the accidental impossibility of delivery during her delay, unless the damage would have occurred even if delivery had been made on time.
(4) The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of Annette Becker / bebbo for damage caused by them through slight negligence is excluded.
10. Applicable Law
The contract concluded between you and Annette Becker / bebbo is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany with the express exclusion of the UN sales law. The mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence remain unaffected.
11. Place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes in connection with the contractual relationship is Germany.
12. Dispute Resolution
General information obligations for alternative dispute resolution according to Art. 14 Para. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Settlement Act):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
13. Final provisions
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become wholly or partially ineffective or void, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the rest of the contract, insofar as a contractual partner is not unreasonably disadvantaged as a result.
(2) Changes or additions to this contract must be made in writing.